قیامت کے قریب ایسے فتنے ہوں گے جیسے اندھیری رات کے حصے
………ان میں آدمی صبح کو مومن ہو گا، تو شام کو کافر ہو گا اور شام کو مومن ہو گا تو صبح کو کافر ہو گا
When there is widespread violation of the laws of Allah Sub’haanahu wa Ta’ala, practice upon Islam is extremely difficult and the means to practice are all but gone, such is a time of Fitnah.
Every Muslim should constantly be striving to preserve his faith at times of tribulation and upheaval. Join Azaan’s PowerTalk “IN TIMES OF FITNAH” to learn the traits that enable a Muslim to see things as they really are and to understand what is going on and how to safeguard your faith in such times.
• Understand what is Fitnah?
• Various forms of FItnah and their effects
• How to safeguard ourselves and our children?
• How to change ourselves to survive in these times?
• What should be a believer’s stance in such times?
• Understanding of the Prophetic methodology for dealing with “Al-Fitan”
DA SKBZ College, Karachi
Khayaban-e-Rahat, D.H.A Phase 6 Phase 6 Defence Housing Authority, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75500
REGISTER YOURSELF AT FOLLOWING OUTLETS
- Saeed Ghani – Dolmen Mall, Hyderi
- Saeed Ghani – Forum, Clifton
- Saeed Ghani – Park Towers, Clifton
- Saeed Ghani – Rashid Minhas Road, Gulshan
- Saeed Ghani – Millennium Mall, Gulistan-e-Jauhar
- Dawah Books – Khadda Market, Defence
- Darussalam Books – Tariq Road
- New Al-Masood Books – near Sunset Club, Defence
OR REGISTER ONLINE AT