قیامت کے قریب ایسے فتنے ہوں گے جیسے اندھیری رات کے حصے
………ان میں آدمی صبح کو مومن ہو گا، تو شام کو کافر ہو گا اور شام کو مومن ہو گا تو صبح کو کافر ہو گا
When there is widespread violation of the laws of Allah Sub’haanahu wa Ta’ala, practice upon Islam is extremely difficult and the means to practice are all but gone, such is a time of Fitnah.
Every Muslim should constantly be striving to preserve his faith at times of tribulation and upheaval. Join Azaan’s PowerTalk “IN TIMES OF FITNAH” to learn the traits that enable a Muslim to see things as they really are and to understand what is going on and how to safeguard your faith in such times.
• Understand what is Fitnah?
• Various forms of FItnah and their effects
• How to safeguard ourselves and our children?
• How to change ourselves to survive in these times?
• What should be a believer’s stance in such times?
• Understanding of the Prophetic methodology for dealing with “Al-Fitan”
Ali Auditorium (Ali Institute of Education)
Ferozepur Road، Shahrah-e-Roomi، Gulberg III, Lahore, Punjab 54600
REGISTER YOURSELF AT FOLLOWING OUTLETS
• Saeed Ghani – Emporium , Johar Town
• Saeed Ghani – Fortress Cantt
• Darussalam – Lower Mall
• Darussalam – Liberty, Gulberg
• Darussalam – Y Block DHA
• Al Balagh – Link Road
• Al Balagh – Jail Road
• Super Victoria – Hakim Chowk, PIA Road
• IQ Tutors, Johar Town H3 Block
OR REGISTER ONLINE AT