Ayesha (RadhiAllahu unha) was the dearest wife of Prophet Muhammad (Sal-Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam). It is from her unique virtues that Allah cleared her from that which the people accused her of, and Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’ala) revealed in proclamation of her innocence a Revelation recited in the Mihrabs of the Muslims and during their prayers until the day of Resurrection. Allah, the Exalted said that what was said of Al-Ifk brought good to her, and that this which was mentioned was not bad for her in any way neither was she at fault nor was this something that would degrade her status in any way, rather it was something by which Allah elevated her status and raised her level. Al-Ifk marks a significant incident in the life of the Prophet Muhammad (Sal-Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam). Rumors were spread about Ayesha (RadhiAllahu unha) like wildfire across the community. The whole community was tested. Then Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’ala) revealed ten verses that declared Ayesha’s (RadhiAllahu unha) innocence.
So what really happened?
In this PowerTalk we shall learn:
– What should be a believer’s response to rumours, lies and gossips
– What are the objectives of Shariah
– The importance of people’s reputation and guarding the tongue.
– The consequences for those who accuse others of Zina and provide no witnesses.
– What is the cure to control backbiting, suspicion, slander and immodesty
And a lot more