The problems faced by the Muslim world today have been many centuries in the making. Solving these problems will take persistent effort over decades. As Allah subhanahu wa ta’aala says in the Qur’an,
“Indeed Allah will help those who help Him. Indeed Allah is Exalted in Might, All-Powerful.“
A Muslim serves without expecting to see the result of their efforts in their own lifetime. Success comes to nations that make their decisions with the very long-term future in mind: 50-100 years. The question is: Can you think that far into the future?
In this course you will learn about the history of the Muslim ummah over the past 100 years, its failures and successes. You will also develop the ability to think in the very long-term and develop a personal action plan to serve. Discover the amazing resources and the interesting reasons behind the current state of the Muslim world. Learn about the role of our beloved Pakistan in uniting the Muslim world. Finally, recognize your own role in the revival of the ummah of Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam over the next one hundred years.
- To make Muslims aware of the reasons behind the alliances and animosities that exist in the Muslim world today.
- To demonstrate the success and failure of people in this world is linked to the work done by individuals (well-known or unknown).
- To show them that their contribution can make a difference even if they don’t see it in their lifetime.
- To show them that Pakistan is a gift that could inspire the entire ummah lift itself out of oppression if we all contribute to it.
- To encourage them to make a personal action plan to contribute in any way they can throughout their life.